- tell the story of your initiative clearly and with impact
- facilitate the activities and interaction you planned for the event
- give visitors a memorable experience, from which they are moved to act
- achieve face-to-face contact, demonstrating expertise, competence, innovation, amiability
- demonstrate an appreciation of aesthetics and design principles
- demonstrate success; appear superior, prominent or correctly positioned in your market
- demonstrate lack of failure; avoid appearing inferior, ‘small-fry’ or incorrectly positioned in your market
- for established brands, remind people you exist or that you have something new to offer
Moving from intrigue to engagement
Effectively showcasing product
Interactivity = engagement.
Acteon apply the principle
Creative exhibition stand design for showcasing product
Showcasing product: summary
Landmarks on a FileMaker Server journey
Our FileMaker Server deployment is externally accessible, after weeks of resolutely not being. Here’s the surprisingly complex tale of how to get those green padlocks.
Exhibition supplier partnership
A strong and trusting partnership with your exhibition supplier can make a huge difference to your exhibiting experience and your ROI too.
Successful outing for aluminium profile system
NIHR become one of the first clients to commission an exhibition stand built using our aluminium profile system, so new it doesn’t yet have a name. As it enters full production, we’re buzzing about the possibilities.
Standing out at the UCAS fairs
UCAS fairs allow unis to convey a positive first impression, a sort of varsity speed-dating. We help Anglia Ruskin and Bristol catch the eye.