Our Link2 CAD Brochure is an interactive PDF showing CAD designs for the Link2 roller banner in a variety of common exhibition space configurations.
Premium exhibition roller banner
The world’s first seamless linking roller banner
Link2 allows for unlimited banners to be seamlessly joined together, creating professional promotional and exhibition backdrops.
Each Link2 roller banner has interchangeable graphic capabilities. So you can use the hardware indefinitely and change the graphics yourself.
The missing link
Link2 allows you to join as many banners together as required without a gap; a truly game-changing capability.
It is ideal for quick branding, backdrops, or to line a shell-scheme in an exhibition environment. Exceptional setup speed and ease-of-use lends the system to exhibitors doing multiple shows or events.
And because the graphics are interchangeable, Link2 is the perfect choice for marketing professionals or brands with multiple or recurring promotions.
Link2: the feature-rich roller banner
- Durable hardware: Made with the highest quality materials, the Link2 is designed to be used time and time again.
- Mag bars: Each Link2 can connect together seamlessly, using our innovative easi-link system; magnetic bars on the back of the graphic.
- Retractable feet: Need that extra stand room? Simply retract the feet to free up more space.
- Light options available: Illuminate your stand with an LED light that simply slots into the top upright.
- Changeable graphics: Previously, new roller banner graphics would require new hardware. Now, simply order a new graphic and replace the old one.
- Innovative cassette system: The Link2 cassette system minimises visible hardware and puts more emphasis on the graphic. Our unique locking mechanism allows you to change a graphic with ease.
Link2 banners seamlessly link thanks to several clever design innovations. The base cassette units simply lock together; the graphics are the the same width as the cassette, so they sit neatly alongside each other; then the gaps disappear completely thanks to our patented easi-link system of magnetic strips and bars.
One of the hidden treasures of the Link2 design is something that regular exhibitors will really appreciate. Once the banner is erected, graphics may be adjusted on both the left-right axis and also the up-down axis, making graphic alignment easy even on uneven floors.
Another major innovation is the ability to change graphics. So you can have a different set of graphics for each exhibition, campaign, product launch, team event, conference and so on, and re-use them indefinitely. And since you'll be re-using the cassette rather than buying a new one each time, Link2 is a solid investment too.
The images below show how, unlike most roller banner systems, Link2 can also be extended into 3-dimensional configurations using extra flexi-link panels. 90° turns are commonly used to maximise space against backwalls, but the linking panels are flexible, so any angle is possible.
Traditional roller banners have always been easy-to-use and lightweight. But pushing them together to give the impression of a coherent backwall always leaves a noticeable gap and only allows graphic alignment if the floor is perfectly even. Also, cassettes are normally sealed units, so needing a new graphic would traditionally mean a completely new roller banner, both wasteful and expensive.
The Link2 system effortlessly solves these problems and adds further polish with integrated LED lighting. The result is the best of all worlds: a highly portable, re-usable, seamlessly-linking, easy-to-install display system that can quickly create professional promotional and exhibition backdrops.
- Seamlessly-linking banners
- Interchangeable graphics
- Easy to erect / dismantle
- Easy graphic alignment
- Use on difficult and uneven floors
- Integrated LED lighting options
- Exhibition stands
- Events / shows / recruitment
- Corporate spaces / reception areas
- Conferences / AGMs
- Product launches / promotions
- Retail spaces
- Education / museum displays
- Weight (kg): 6.1
- Dimensions (mm): 850(w) x 2000 or 2175 (h)
- Aluminium cassette housing
- Durable plastic spool
- Patented re-tensioning system
- Patented levelling system
- Hardware by Eve Products
- Graphic panels by Rounded Edge Studio
*Tools may be required for additional accessories.
Link2: features and videos
We have few images of our Link2 roller banner at a show because it’s such a DIY display system. That makes it the exhibition industry’s best-kept secret.
A PDF download compiled at product launch to highlight features, benefits and correct usage of our revolutionary Link2 roller banner.
A PDF download showing a quick guide for setting up your Link2 roller banner.
How do you dress a shell scheme exhibition space? A seamless Link2 roller banner back-wall is one elegant solution.
We can’t remember ever building 5 stands at 1 show before! Here’s an insight into the logistics and resource implications when organising multiple installs.
Alternative roller banners
- Call us on 0800 917 2418
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We're here to help and to discuss your requirements