Our full product brochure, which we refer to as the Exhibition Guide, last updated in September 2017.
A range of exhibition light towers
Catch the eye with our vibrant light towers
Designed specifically for retail, showroom and exhibition environments, Lumos is a new user-friendly revolutionary product range that really does give the ability to stand out from the crowd.
Taking up precious little of your stand space, Lumos is the king of exhibition accessories; transformative, show-stopping, enlightening.
Next-level display lighting
Lumos is the accessory that really stands out. Interchangeable graphics mean you can personalise your Lumos towers to each show or campaign, reusing the same hardware each time. Exhibition and conference contexts tend to have low ambient lighting, so Lumos is perfect to draw attention, engage and intrigue in those environments.
The graphics are illuminated using the latest LED technology. Lumos can be either mains operated or powered by its integral rechargeable battery. This is particularly important for those stand spaces where power is unavailable, or you simply wish to avoid trailing cables.
The battery unit is situated in the base, meaning the lighting effect can shine unimpeded through the graphics, even towards the bottom of the tower. Furthermore, the weight of the battery acts as a stabiliser so that even the Maxi (the tallest of the height options) remains stable and bolt upright throughout your event.
Height and power options
Each of the three Lumos height options (Mini, Midi, Maxi) is illuminated using LED strip lighting, so the smaller options require a shorter strip, leading to longer battery life between charges.
- Lumos Mini Tower stands at 953mm, using a single internal upright. Battery life is roughly 14 hours.
- Lumos Midi Tower stands at 1318mm, using a two-part internal upright. Battery life is roughly 10 hours.
- Lumos Maxi Tower stands at 2178mm, using a three-part internal upright. Battery life is roughly 8 hours.
If you have power at your event or in your retail space, you can simply plug in the mains transformer. If you are using the battery, we advise recharging overnight for best performance, although a full recharge should take as little as 4.5 hours.
For situations where a mains power source is permanently available (so a rechargeable battery is unnecessary), we are introducing a mains-only version of the Lumos base. It retains the unit's stability by replacing the battery with a weighted metal insert, but the added simplicity is reflected in the price (please call for details).
Your bespoke graphics can be printed using a range of substrates and inks. White paper does a good job of diffusing the LED lights, but the weight of paper affects its luminosity, as does the ink coverage. For the more adventurous, we are able to print onto clear substrates like acetate, using layers of white ink to create interesting effects.
The design used may benefit from high-contrast areas (for example, a largely dark graphic with smaller white areas) or a predominantly light design to maximise the overall luminosity of your light tower. Our designers are happy to help with such considerations.
- Mains or rechargeable battery-powered lighting
- Available in 3 heights
- Accessories for retail and exhibiting
- Exhibition / conference / indoor events
- Bases and matching tops available in white or black.
- Supplied with handled fabric bags; one for the base, top and transformers, and one for the graphics, LED strips, uprights and fixings.
- Graphic panels ship in high-density cardboard tubes.
- Mains and recharging transformers supplied.
- Lumos Mini: height: 953mm, weight 4.5kg.
- Lumos Midi: height: 1318mm, weight 5.0kg.
- Lumos Maxi: height: 2178mm, weight 5.6kg.
- Hardware by Eve Products
- Graphic panels by Rounded Edge Studio
Lumos: features and videos
Exhibiting at a conference in a small stand space doesn’t mean you can’t be creative.
A video demonstrating the construction of a midi Lumos light tower.
We had a chance at the Event Production Show to demonstrate some of our custom build capabilities, together with some great exhibition stand lighting.
MTData’s impactful exhibition stand at the 2017 PHTM Expo, using a combination of Twist, Lumos and custom build elements.
Working with TSA to produce a fitting stand and branding for their telehealth conference, using a Linx modular display system.
After completing a successful re-brand, Achilles required a fresh new look to their custom build exhibition stand at Offshore Europe.
- Call us on 0800 917 2418
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We're here to help and to discuss your requirements